The Ohaus Aviator Price Computing Retail Scale
Image is used for promotional purposes only, and may not contain some functions shown
The top-selling Aviator 5000 from OHaus combines style with functionality, and with a total of 50 PLU and 32 preset keys, you can pre-program the scale with your top selling items on a simple-to-use keypad.
Its modern, ergonomic design coupled with battery operation make it both a stylish and efficient tool for mobile selling. Its high quality weighing technology, approved and certified by weights and measures authorities, means it maintains the highest accuracy and allows quick data signal processing.
This scale is EC verified and ideal for retail use, particularly green grocers, butchers, confectioners and (with it's long-lasting rechargeable battery and carrying handles) market stallholders.
The OHaus Aviator 5000 offers a robust yet lightweight construction, including a high quality stainless steel plate, making it perfect for the kinds of environment where food hygiene, portability and sturdiness are essential. Coupled with its high quality weighing technology this makes the OHaus Aviator 5000 a reliable and long lasting investment..
- Display: LCD with backlight; 6-digit weight, 6-digit unit price, 6-digit total price
- Key: 32 membrane keys
- Preset Key: 16 keys: one key can store one PLU
- Stainless Steel Pan: 240 x 337 mm (trapezoid)
- PLU Quantity: 50
- Power Power adapter: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Battery: 6VDC/4.5AH lead-acid rechargeable battery (included)
- Gross Weight/Net Weight Gross weight: 6.1kg / Net weight: 4.2kg
- Shipping Box (L x W x H) 480mm x 465mm x 180mm
- Working Environment Temperature: -10°C~+40°C; Humidity: 85%RH, non-condensation
- Storage Environment Temperature: -25°C~+50°C; Humidity: 85%RH, non-condensation
- Weighing Function: Zero, Tare, 100g*, Change*, Hold*, Euro*, 1/2lb*,1/4lb*, kg/lb*
*not available in all countries